Assistant Manager, Sales
£35,000 Per Annum
Are you a positive and professional individual looking for the next step up? One of our clients is looking for an Assistant Branch Manager to assist the Branch Manager at their Walthamstow office. You must be bright, energetic, confident, organised and extremely well presented. A full UK driving licence is essential.
About our Client
* Well established multi-branch agency
* Covers sales, lettings and property management
* A leading agency across East London & Essex
* Believe in training, developing and promoting success
* Understand great people make the business so offer excellent career opportunities
About the Job
* Assistant Branch Manager, Walthamstow, East London.
* Assisting the Branch Manager in the day to day running, maximising income and profit from a range of services
* Listing and selling properties
* Generate appointments for viewings, valuations and mortgage advisors
Why you would like to work here
* Great earning potential
* Uncapped commission structure
* Great company benefits
* Additional Holiday Pay
* 30 days annual holiday plus extra for length of service
* No Bank Holiday working
* Life assurance, childcare vouchers, pension and employee assistance programme
* Annual Awards & Christmas Party, adventure days, regular team meals out for winning offices
* Director invitations to dinner or breakfast recognition events for successful
Our clients are looking to pay a basic salary of £22,000pa plus commission. Expected on target earnings to be IRO £35,000. In addition, they offer either a company car or a car allowance, alongside other company benefits.
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm with a day off in lieu (five day working week) with one in three Saturdays off
So if you are an Assistant Branch Manager, then please call 0208 505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Ryan R, July 2017