Assistant Manager, Sales and Lettings
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Are you ambitious, passionate and hungry? You need to be good at working to and setting targets, personable and able to win new business and help drive the sales team. They are looking to recruit an experienced Senior Sales Negotiator/Assistant Manager to join their very friendly and dedicated team. Ideally you will have a minimum of 1 years experience within a senior role in property. North London knowledge preferred.
About our Client
A North London based family owned agency with 10 offices with New Homes and Commercial divisions, alongside well established residential sales and lettings departments. With over 50 years' experience, they strive for integrity and putting their clients first. As an Assistant Manager you will help to build market share for each of our clients offices.
About the Role
* Assistant Manager - North Finchley, North London
* Undertaking visits, viewings, call outs and appointments
* Conducting valuations and converting to instructions
* Negotiating deals
* Excellent skills in communication and relationship building
* Defining priorities and organising yourself so you can deliver them
Why you want to work here
* Company car or Car allowance
* Career progression
* Excellent training
* Guaranteed commission for the first 3 months
Our clients offering a basic salary of £18,000-£20,000pa with an OTE in the region of £40,000 - £60,000pa, Company car or a generous car allowance will be provided.
Monday - Thursday 9:00am - 6:30pm, Friday 9:00am - 6:00pm Saturday: 9:30am - 4:00pm (One week 6 days and one week 5 days)
If this is a role that interests you and would like to apply or find out more information, please feel free to call LCA Jobs now on 0208 505 5444 Ref 17685