Assistant Manager, Sales
£39,000 to £44,000 Per Annum
Do you have a successful proven track record within sales and listing in the property industry?
Are you a resilient, positive and highly target driven individual?
Do you have excellent communication and customer service skills?
* Assistant Branch Manager, Estate Agent
* Billericay, Essex
* £20,000 to £22,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience)
* OTE circa £39,000 to £44,000 per annum, plus company car/car allowance and end of year discretionary profit share
* Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5:30pm (day off in lieu during the week)
* Highly respected and well-established independent Estate Agency
* Over 50 years' experience and 18 offices
* Departments in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying
* Covering most of Essex and into Central London
* Excellent company benefits and training
* Genuine career progression
* Valuation and Listing of new properties
* Negotiating and closing deals
* Liaising with vendor and purchasers and solicitors
* Canvassing of new properties
* Maximising the overall income and profitability within the branch
* Carrying out viewings and market appraisals on residential properties
Our clients require a highly driven and enthusiastic individual, who has at least 2 years' experience in property sales at a senior level. You should have a high attention to detail and be able to prioritise a busy workload. Exceptional communication skills and a full UK driving licence are a must. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
Hardev S, June 2017