Assistant Manager, Sales
£39,000 to £44,000 Per Annum
Do you have a successful proven track record within sales and listing in the property industry?
Are you a resilient, positive and highly target driven individual?
Do you have excellent communication and customer service skills?
* Assistant Branch Manager, Estate Agent
* Braintree, Essex
* £22,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience), guarantee for the first 6 months
* OTE circa £39,000 to £44,000 per annum, plus company car/car allowance and end of year discretionary profit share
* Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5:30pm (day off in lieu during the week)
* Highly respected and well-established independent Estate Agency
* Over 50 years' experience and 18 offices
* Departments in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying
* Covering most of Essex and into Central London
* Excellent company benefits and training
* Genuine career progression
* Valuation and Listing of new properties
* Negotiating and closing deals
* Liaising with vendor and purchasers and solicitors
* Canvassing of new properties
* Maximising the overall income and profitability within the branch
* Carrying out viewings and market appraisals on residential properties
Our clients require a highly driven and enthusiastic individual, who has at least 2 years' experience in property sales at a senior level. You should have a high attention to detail and be able to prioritise a busy workload. Exceptional communication skills and a full UK driving licence are a must. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Alex M, September 2017