Property Management, Senior Property Manager
£35,000 to £41,000 Per Annum
Are you a highly organised, experienced Residential Property Manager with a natural ability to solve problems and get great satisfaction out of helping people?
Do you possess good leadership skills and looking to take on more responsibility within a Property Management Department within Estate Agency?
If you are looking to develop your already successful career within Residential Property Management and the above appeals to you, please read on.
Assistant to Head of Property Management package:
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm NO SATURDAYS!!!
Opportunity to work from home day a week.(following probation)
Salary between £35/41,000 per annum salary (depending on experience)
ARLA qualification is preferred, but will be supported if needed
Assistant to Head of Property Management duties:
* Receiving and actioning maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors
* Dealing with deposit dilapidations
* Act as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
* Supporting Head of Department with more complex matters
* Providing leadership and supportive coaching to other team members
* Preparing notices to be served
* Handling disputes
To be an Assistant to Head of Property Management you need:
* Estate Agency/Property Management Experience ESSENTIAL
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal) and customer service skills
* High attention to detail
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload
* Great problem-solving skills
If you worked here:
* You would be working for an award-winning, family-run Estate Agency operating in North London
* Working with a team of experienced professionals, who pride themselves on a collaborative management style
* One of the most respected independent agencies, renowned for embracing the latest technology and consistently providing a high-quality service
* Training of staff is highly invested in, in order to support personal development and provide genuine career progression
Apply on line or call us on 02085055444