Business Development Manager, Support Services
£50,000 to £55,000 Per Annum
We are currently recruiting for a national market leading organisation who believe their success is based on providing customer excellence consistently. We are looking likewise for a uniquely talented sales individual with proven experience, within the property industry, for their exciting role of Business Development Manager.
About our Client
* An award winning property auction company offering bespoke white label auction services to Estate Agents across the UK
* Believe in training, developing and progressing their staff
* Take part in major fund raising schemes supporting various charities
About the Job
* This is a field based role where you will be covering the South East of England predominantly your area will be the Portsmouth to Southampton and surrounding areas
* When you are not visiting clients you will be working from home, with regular visits to Head Office
* Conduct regular site visits to all partner agent branches, to build rapport with branch staff and deal with any issues arising
* Generate leads from branches and demonstrate lead generation techniques to staff
Why you would like to work here
* They have built a first class service ethos by offering their partners additional services in Marketing, IT Development and after sales
* They are inspired by innovation and embrace new ideas and technologies
* They know and understand the people we work with, their situations and service needs
* It is important to them that they provide exceptional levels of customer care
Our clients are looking to pay a basic salary between £35-40,000pa plus commission and would expect your on target earning to be IRO £50-55,000pa + In Addition, they are offering a car allowance OF £350 pcm
Home & field based (Mon-Fri)
Please call LCA to discuss this fantastic opportunity in further detail on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Salman G, December 2016