£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Are you a dynamic and hardworking individual, looking for a change into a role that will handle all property types, within an award-winning property company?
Previous experience in property management may be advantageous, however a highly organised and tenacious nature is essential.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum basic salary
Case Handler, Estate Agent
Leytonstone, East London
* Drafting the Receivership Report & assist on inspections & follow up
* Managing the accounts processes, raising invoices and rent collecting
* Managing the case tracker to ensure all tenancy details and statutory obligations are fulfilled
* Arranging building works
* Tenant liaison and reporting to clients on a regular basis
* Working on final statements on excel
Our client requires:
* Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
* Very high attention to detail
* Ability to handle a high volume of work
* Capable of dealing with sensitive situations/calls
* Accurate numeracy skills
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft packages
Established in 1931, this award-winning Residential and Commercial property company have a presence in the City, East and North London, Essex and Hertfordshire. They have been recognised for their high-quality service and compliment this with an evident in-depth knowledge of all their core markets. This reputable firm offer exceptional benefits for all their staff and great opportunity for progression.
If this Case Handler role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.