Marketing Manager, Support Services
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Corporate Communications Manager - Loughton Essex
Our clients are looking to recruit a Corporate Communications Manager with a minimum of two years' experience.
They are looking for a determined, resourceful and results focused communications expert with proven experience in developing and delivering campaigns, as well as working closely with digital and marketing teams.
More about the role:
- Ensure that Corporate Communications projects are delivered on time, within scope and within budget.
- Plan, develop and manage corporate and internal communications work processes and ensure successful business implementation of the ways of working.
- Create workflows to ensure internal stakeholders are up-to-date on evolving communications plans in the most appropriate forum and format.
- Manage planning for external and internal corporate communications projects, including briefing, managing internal teams and external support (agencies, freelancers) in developing assets (film, imagery, graphics).
- Ensure timely and appropriate sign-off of communications with stakeholders.
- Demonstrate proactive leadership skills to manage changes in project scope, scheduling and costs.
- Follow up on project success and identify areas of improvement for future projects.
- Demonstrate analytic and problem-solving skills, perseverance and the ability to thrive in a changing environment for you and the team in a sustainable way.
- Experience working in cross-functional project management or coordination
- You will be as accustomed to quick thinking innovation as you are to strong influencing and clear communication at all levels.
- Proficient in Microsoft 360 package
- Strong organisation skills and ability to create planning routines and manage multiple projects.
- Sustainability & Reputation Management - working with the team to deliver a proactive reputation strategy
- A highly proactive and positive approach to work tasks
- Passion to drive to develop our corporate brand through projects
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Intellectually robust, self-motivated and energetic
- Excellent writings skills are critical
- Holder of a Bachelor's degree ideal but not essential.
About our client
- Established for over 25 years
- Rapidly expanding Property Development and Investment company
- Corporate Communications Manager
- Loughton Essex
- Salary £35-£40,000 pa
- Hours Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
If you would like further information on this role, please contact Lynn on 020 8505 5444