£50,000 to £80,000 Per Annum
North West London
Do you have successful experience as a Property Sales Manager or Assistant Property Sales Manager?
Are you a hardworking and focused individual?
Do you have exceptional customer service skills and the ability to build rapport?
* Sales Manager, Estate Agent
* West Hampstead, North West London
* Monday to Friday 8.30am - 6.30pm and every other Saturday 10am - 2pm
* £25,000 to £35,000 per annum basic salary (Depending on experience)
* OTE circa £50,000 to £80,000 per annum
* Full UK driving licence is required
* Multi award-winning independent Estate Agency
* Providing Sales, Lettings and Property Management services across the whole of London
* Deliver uncompromising service and excellence to each and every customer
* Unrivalled access to training and development opportunities
* Monthly lunches, reflexology massages, volunteering opportunities etc.
* Managing the day to day running of the branch
* Maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
* Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
* Setting and reviewing office/personal targets in conjunction with Managing Director
* Managing and developing team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed targets set
* Listing and selling properties
Our clients require a professional and results driven individual, who has excellent communication and customer service skills. You should have high attention to detail with an excellent track record of success within the property industry, at a senior level. Additionally, a great work ethic and a desire to succeed is required. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.