£50,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Are you a hardworking and focused individual, with experience as a Property Sales Manager or Assistant Property Sales Manager? Our clients are recruiting a Property Sales Manager for their branch in Shepherds Bush, who is results driven and motivated to exceed targets. You should have exceptional customer service skills, an excellent ability to build rapport and the ability to listen to customers and meet their requirements. A full UK driving licence is required, and experience in management within property is ESSENTIAL.
About the client
A family-run, knowledgeable and award-winning Estate Agency established since 1986, covering sales and lettings across West London. With a host of experience to offer each of their clients, they also take a lot of pride in training and developing their staff to provide a seamless service throughout the buying, selling or renting experience.
About the role
* Property Sales Manager
* Shepherds Bush, West London
* Managing the day to day running of the branch
* Maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
* Increasing revenue and profitability through the achievement of business and personal targets
* Setting and reviewing office/personal targets in conjunction with Managing Director
* Managing and developing team to fill their potential and enable them to meet and exceed targets set
* Listing and selling properties
* Ensuring business is compliant
Why you would like to work here
* Highly regarded throughout the property industry
* Staff achievement awards and incentives
* Genuine career progression
* Company trips abroad
Our clients are looking to pay this Property Sales Manager a basic salary of £25,000 per annum, with a guarantee of £50,000 for the first 6 months, plus a great commission structure
Working hours for this Sales Management role are Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm and alternate Saturdays
If this Property Sales Manager role sounds right for you, call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.