£20,000 to £27,000 Per Annum
Are you ambitious and confident, looking for a Lettings role within a well-established multi-branch Estate Agency?
Minimum of 6 months' experience as a Lettings Negotiator is essential.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm (day off in lieu during the week)
£12,000 to £14,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience)
OTE circa £27,000 to £30,000 per annum
Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Registering applicants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Negotiating terms with Landlords
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* High attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
* Pro-active and confident nature
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure
* Must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
* Full UK driving licence
Having been established for 15 years, our clients have won many awards. With branches extending throughout Essex and Kent, specialising in property sales, lettings, mortgages and financial services, they pride themselves on customer service and their enthusiastic, hardworking team. They have vibrant office environments, uncapped commission structure and great opportunities for career progression.
If this Lettings Negotiation role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Natalie P, September 2018