£45,000 Per Annum
If you worked here
* You would be working for a highly reputable Estate Agency that prides itself on their seamless service
* Working with a strong and professional team of experienced agents
* Our clients have a very welcoming and fun nature, investing in their team, nurturing them and rewarding their efforts
* You would have unparalleled support to develop your skillset and progress your career
About our client
* Well-established, multi branch Estate Agency
* Part of larger, market leading independent agency, established for almost 30 years
* Covering sales, lettings and property management across London and Essex
* Believes in training, developing and promoting the success of their staff by offering structured career paths
A typical day
* Winning listings and gaining new instructions for properties to market
* Deputising for Branch Manager as necessary, running morning meetings and coaching sessions
* Generating sales leads for property viewings, mortgage advice, conveyancing, new homes, lettings and property valuations
* Property inspections/valuations
The need to knows
* Assistant Business Development/Sales Manager base in Chadwell Heath, Essex
* Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm (2 on 1 off, day off in lieu during the week)
* £23,000 per annum basic salary, OTE circa £45,000 per annum plus company car or car allowance
* Proven successful experience in property sales and valuations at a senior level are required
* Must be hard-working, have truly exceptional communication and customer service skills
* Must have a full UK driving licence
* Access to a prestigious fleet of company cars!
* Successes and achievements rewarded with gift cards or to out towards holidays!
* Great awards events and nights out as a team!
If this sounds right for you, please apply and get in touch with Kayleigh on 07719024202
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Ashok V, November 2017