Assistant Manager, Sales
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
South East London
If you worked here
* You would be working for a truly unique organisation who are fresh and innovative, with a fantastic brand
* You would also be working within a dynamic and high performing team, with extensive industry knowledge
* They close over Xmas, so you'll come back in the new year refreshed!
* Standard salary reviews every year for each member of staff
About our Client
* Established for over 40 years'
* Multi-award winning, multi-branch, family run Estate Agency
* Service sales, lettings, commercial, new homes, property management etc.
* Nominated to win an award this year for Top 100 Companies to work for in the UK (The Times)
* Passionately support their local community by raising money for schools, art galleries, hospices etc.
A typical day
* Registering applicants and matching them to suitable properties
* Delivering excellent customer service
* Driving to and from viewings in your new COMPANY CAR!
* Negotiating and closing deals
* Winning instructions and initiating leads from other sources
* Canvassing of new properties
* Liaising closely with sales & lettings consultants on weekly/monthly figures reports
The need to knows
* Assistant Sales Manager based in Dulwich, South East London
* Monday to Friday 8:45am - 6pm (with 7pm finish on Thursdays), alternate Saturdays 10am - 4pm (with half a day off in lieu)
* £20,000 to £22,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience)
* OTE circa £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
* Previous experience within property sales at a senior level is essential, as well as professional and driven nature
* Must have Full UK driving licence
* Company car for all negotiators!
* Charity fairs/events throughout the year
* Trip to Mallorca for the top negotiator each year!
* Two awards ceremonies per annum
If this sounds right for you, then please get in touch on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Jackie L, January 2018