£40,000 Per Annum
Do you have a proven track record in Lettings within an Estate Agency?
Are you motivated, proactive and hardworking?
Do you possess experience in listing and people management?
* Lettings Manager, Estate Agent
* Plaistow, East London
* Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 3pm (day off in lieu during the week)
* £30,000 to £35,000 per annum basic salary plus car allowance
* OTE circa £40,000 per annum
* Full UK driving licence and own vehicle required
* Established for over 25 years
* One of the UK's leading estate and lettings agencies
* Over 200 offices across the country
* Professional services within Sales, Lettings, Land and New Homes, Mortgages, Commercial, Block Management etc.
* Pride themselves on developing their staff and letting them grow alongside the business
* Obtaining new instructions
* Aid growth and new business through proactive engagement with current and prospective clients
* Capitalise on all leads brought into the branch
* Support team to ensure they meet and exceed their targets
* Bring new properties onto the market
* Work closely with vendors to ensure high quality services
* Negotiate offers between applicants and landlords
Our clients require a proactive and motivating individual, who has a successful track record in Estate Agency and achieving and exceeding targets. You should have the ability to build relationships with customers and provide excellent service, as well as being professional and possessing excellent communication skills. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Christian W, July 2019