£60,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
If you worked here
* You would be working for a family run, independent Estate Agency that has an excellent reputation throughout the property industry
* Working with a highly supportive team of qualified professionals
* Our clients take a lot of pride in training and developing their staff to provide a seamless service to each customer
* An enthusiastic and motivating atmosphere in each of their branches
About our client
* Established for over 30 years, covering sales, lettings and property management
* Four branch network of offices across West London
* A host of experience to offer each of their clients and provide great service throughout the buying, selling or renting experience
* Knowledgeable within the industry and the local community, participating in charity events and talks at local schools
* Have won an impressive number of national awards, exceeding the average amount for an agency
A typical day
* Aid growth and new business through proactive engagement with current and prospective clients
* Capitalise on all leads brought into the branch
* Support team to ensure they meet and exceed their targets
* Work closely with vendors to ensure high quality services
* Negotiate offers between applicants and landlords
The need to knows
* Lettings Manager based in Ealing Broadway, West London
* Monday to Friday 8:45am - 6pm, alternate Saturdays 9:30am - 4:30pm
* £25,000 per annum basic salary, OTE circa £60,000 to £70,000 per annum
* Must be an organised individual with an aptitude for problem-solving and excellent communication skills
* Minimum of 3 years' experience within lettings at a senior/management level
* Full UK driving licence required
* Commitment to ongoing development for all staff members throughout their career!
* Excellent work/life balance for all staff!
* Company trips abroad, regular social events and breakfasts for high performers!
If this sounds right for you, then please get in touch with Jessica on 07739358175
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Ollie L, October 2019