£30,000 Per Annum
Are you a motivated and organised individual, looking for a Lettings role within a trusted, experienced Estate Agency?
1-2 years' experience as a Lettings Negotiator is essential.
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm or 10am - 7pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm (day off in lieu during the week)
£14,000 to £16,000 per annum basic salary
OTE circa £30,000 per annum
Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Booking and attending viewings
* Generate leads and deliver new instructions
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* High attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
* Pro-active and confident nature
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure
* Full UK driving licence
With 30 years of property experience, this reputable independent Estate Agency covers areas in East London and Docklands, specialising in Sales, Lettings and Commercial Property. They have a genuine connection with their local community and offer their staff great career progression opportunities, a car allowance and ARLA qualification funding.
If this Lettings Negotiation role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
Christian W, July 2019