Assistant Manager, Lettings
£20,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Do you have previous experience in the lettings sector of the property industry, or have a similar sales background?
Are you a professional and proactive individual?
Are you looking for an exciting new opportunity within a highly successful Estate Agency?
* Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Finchley Central, North London
* Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm, potentially working Saturday with a day off in lieu
* £18,000 per annum basic salary, plus company pool car
* OTE circa £20,000 to £30,000 per annum (first year)
* Full UK driving licence required
* London-based agency with international expertise
* Operates from 5 branches in and around north and west London
* Specialist departments dealing with residential rentals, property management, residential sales and property refurbishment
* Excellent reputation amongst multinational corporations and current corporate tenants
* Generous commission and bonus structure
* Top of the range company car
* Industry-leading training and genuine career progression opportunities
* Carry out viewings with prospective tenants
* Dealing with telephone and email inquiries from prospective tenants
* Carrying out landlord marketing updates as required
* Processing payments (deposits, first month's rent etc.)
* Negotiating offers under the direction of the Lettings Manager
* Progressing a letting; keeping all parties well informed
* Applying for tenant references and assisting progress to a conclusion
Our clients require a hardworking and confident individual, who has excellent communication skills and a high attention to detail. You should have good problem-solving skills, the ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure, as well as be willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Experience within lettings is preferred, although a similar sales background will be considered.
Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
Ellen G, February 2018