£30,000 Per Annum
Are you a motivated and organised individual, looking for a Lettings role within a trusted, experienced Estate Agency?
1-2 years' experience as a Lettings Negotiator is essential.
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm or 10am - 7pm, Saturday 10am - 5pm (day off in lieu during the week)
£14,000 to £16,000 per annum basic salary
OTE circa £30,000 per annum
Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Booking and attending viewings
* Generate leads and deliver new instructions
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* High attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
* Pro-active and confident nature
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure
* Full UK driving licence
With 30 years of property experience, this reputable independent Estate Agency covers areas in East London and Docklands, specialising in Sales, Lettings and Commercial Property. They have a genuine connection with their local community and offer their staff great career progression opportunities, a car allowance and ARLA qualification funding.
If this Lettings Negotiation role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Joshua L, February 2019