£40,000 Per Annum
Do you have previous successful experience within the lettings sector of the property industry?
Are you hardworking, motivated and well-presented?
Are you looking for a great new role within a highly successful Estate Agency?
* Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Edmonton, North London
* Monday to Wednesday 9am - 6pm, Thursday and Friday 9am - 7pm, Saturday 9am - 1pm (1 in 4 Saturdays are full days, with a half day off in lieu during the week)
* £14,000 to £16,000 per annum basic salary
* OTE circa £35,000 to £40,000 per annum
* Full UK driving licence ESSENTIAL
* Successful, multi-branch independent agency
* Branches spanning over North and East London
* Established for nearly 40 years
* Market leaders offering services in residential sales, lettings and management, and surveys and valuation
* Pride themselves on their great team
* Offer ongoing training and support and recognise each individuals contribution with excellent rewards
* Registering applicants
* Identify tenants need and match them to suitable properties
* Deliver the highest level of customer service to landlords and tenants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Negotiating terms with Landlords
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
Our clients require an organised and proactive individual, who is highly target driven with a high attention to detail. You should have excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to multitask and work well under pressure. Previous experience in lettings is required, as well as a full UK driving licence.
Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Zachary IC, September 2017