Property Management, Property Manager
£23,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Do you have previous successful experience managing a property portfolio?
Are you an enthusiastic and driven individual?
Do you thrive on providing excellent customer service in a fast-paced environment?
* Property Manager, Estate Agent
* Bromley, North Kent
* Monday to Friday 8:45am - 5:30pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays 9:30am - 5:30pm (day off in lieu when worked)
* £23,000 to £28,000 per annum basic salary
* OTE circa £30,000 per annum
* MUST have a full UK driving licence
* One of London and Kent's most successful and ambitious property companies
* Established for over 30 years, they now have 34 offices and employ over 400 staff
* Identified by the LSE as one of 1000 companies to inspire Britain 2015
* Cover Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Commercial, Land, Property Management and more
* Focus strongly on providing outstanding customer service and satisfaction for all their clients
* Provide excellent career progression and development through their training academy
* Liaising with landlords, tenants, tradesmen, service providers and professional advisors
* Arranging and monitoring works and repairs
* Preparing tenancy agreements and statutory notices
* Carrying out property inspections and reporting to landlords
* Pursuing outstanding monthly rental payments
* Negotiating terms of tenancy renewals
* Mediating between landlords and tenants on any issues or disputes
* Handling tenancy deposit returns
* Service of notices, S21 and S8
Our clients require a hardworking and positive individual, who has excellent communication and customer service skills. You should have a high attention to detail, the ability to prioritise a busy workload and be willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Experience in property management is required. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call Kayleigh on 07719024202
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Deimantas J, February 2020