£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Do you have a minimum of 1 years' experience working within property sales?
Are you confident and proactive, with a natural sales ability?
Do you want an exciting new role within a multi award-winning Estate Agency?
* Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Chelmsford, Essex
* Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm (day off in lieu during the week)
* £12,000 to £14,000 per annum basic salary
* OTE circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
* MUST have full UK driving licence
* Multi-award-winning Estate Agency covering Essex and Kent
* Established for 15 years with 10 branches
* Specialising in sales, lettings, mortgages and financial services
* Enthusiastic, hardworking team
* Great opportunities for career progression
* Business petrol allowance and uncapped commission structure
* Registering applicants
* Matching properties to applicants needs
* Conducting viewings
* Negotiating and Closing deals
* Liaising with Buyers and Landlords
* Canvassing of new properties
Our clients require a driven individual with excellent communication and negotiation skills, high attention to detail and the ability to meet and exceed targets. You should be enthusiastic and willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction.
Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Joshua L, February 2019