£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Are you an organised and resilient individual, with the proven ability to build strong professional relationships with clients, looking for a new opportunity within a highly successful Estate Agency?
Experience within property sales is required, strong relevant understanding of market trends and local property values is essential.
Monday to Thursday 9am - 6:30pm, Friday 9am - 6pm and every Saturday 9am - 4pm (day off in lieu during the week)
£14,000 to £16,000 per annum basic salary
OTE circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent
Highbury, North London
* Growing the property register by winning instructions
* Assisting the Branch Manager in maximising branch profit
* Qualifying potential buyers
* Identifying customers' needs and matching them to suitable properties
* Carrying out property viewings
* Negotiating offers and liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers
* Updating vendors on market conditions and viewing feedback
* Progressing sales, including updating and assisting solicitors and managing agents
Our clients require:
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work well under pressure
* Proactive and highly driven nature
* High attention to detail
* Knowledge of the local area
* Full UK driving licence
A highly successful, multi-branch independent agency established for over 20 years, covering sales, lettings and property management across North London. Our clients offer a wide range of rewarding career opportunities and take pride in helping their employees reach their full potential, as well as supporting their local community too, such as shops, schools and businesses.
If this Sales Negotiation role sounds right for you, apply online and call Kayleigh on 07719024202
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
Jack B, August 2018