Negotiator, Sales and Lettings
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Would you like to work with the most premium properties? Do you naturally want to make sure that every aspect of your service is of the highest level? Would you like to work for a company who invest in you as a person to help you become the best you can be . Are you ready to become an elite performer? Then keep reading...
If you worked here
* You would be working for a young, successful, friendly, family run Estate Agency
* You would also be working within a team of knowledgeable and experienced individuals
* With an amazing office location and great working environment, this agency utilises exciting property marketing and technology, making them stand out from the rest
* Your career path would be supported and developed
A typical day
* Dealing with both sales and lettings enquiries
* Matching properties to applicants needs
* Carry out viewings with prospective tenants and purchasers
* Liaising with vendors, landlords, purchasers and tenants to ensure highest service levels are met
* Negotiating and closing deals
* Progressing transactions, liaising with all parties including, agents, surveyors, solicitors and tradesman
About our client
* Independent, family run agency
* Over 25 years combined sales and lettings experience
* Covers West Essex, including areas such as Loughton, Buckhurst Hill, Woodford Green and more
* Passionate about their local area and giving the best advice to their clients
* Brand new office and trendy working environment
The need to knows
* Sales & Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Buckhurst Hill, Essex
* Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 3pm (day off in lieu during the week)
* £18,000 to £20,000 per annum basic salary
* OTE circa £35,000 plus per annum
* Full UK driving licence essential
* 2 years' experience in residential lettings is required
* Stunning office in a great location
* Progressive and forward-thinking approach to both business and career development
If this sounds right for you, then please get in touch on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.