£50,000 Per Annum
Are you a hardworking and professional individual, with the ability to motivate a team, looking for the next step in your career within a well-established Estate Agency?
Successful experience as a Sales Manager or Assistant Sales Manager within the property industry is essential.
Monday to Thursday 9am - 7pm, Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 10am - 3pm (day off in lieu during the week)
£25,000 per annum basic salary
OTE circa £50,000 per annum (client will consider a guarantee'd salary for 4-6 months)
Sales Manager, Estate Agent
Bethnal Green, East London
* Manage the day to day running of the branch
* Drive growth and market share by overseeing and participating in all aspects of Sales
* Maximising income and profit from a range of products and services
* Increase revenue and profitability through achievement of business
* Valuing and marketing properties
* Dealing with the progression of sales
* Listing and selling properties
* Setting and reviewing of office and personal targets
* Motivating teams with incentives and rewards
Our clients require:
* Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
* Very high attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
* Great work ethic and a desire to succeed
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload
* Excellent track record of success within the property industry at a senior level
A long established, independently run Estate Agent with over 20 years of experience in Property Sales, Lettings and Property Management. Based in Bethnal Green, they believe that selling and lettings homes is about values and exceeding their clients expectations. They are professional, honest, transparent and accountable, offering a great work location and environment, and good stock levels.
If this Sales Management role sounds right for you, apply online and call Jessica on 07739358175
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Martyn W, October 2019