£35,000 Per Annum
Are you a confident and proactive individual, looking for an exciting new opportunity within a highly successful Estate Agency?
Minimum of 12-18 months' experience within property sales is required, or a similar sales background.
Monday to Friday 8:45am - 6pm, every other Saturday 9:30am - 4:30pm
£15,000 to £16,000 per annum basic salary, plus £3,000 car allowance
OTE circa £35,000 per annum
Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent
Shepherds Bush, West London
* Identify which properties match applicants' requirements by obtaining detailed, accurate information
* Conduct viewings with prospective buyers and follow up on feedback
* Updating vendors on market conditions and viewing feedback
* Record accurate information obtained on internal databases
* Progressing sales, including updating and assisting solicitors and managing agents
* Accompanying branch manager on market appraisals and providing assistance with obtaining these and following up
Our clients require:
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Ability to work well under pressure and to a high standard
* High attention to detail
* Enthusiastic and highly driven
* Property sales experience/similar sales background
* Full UK driving licence and your own vehicle
A family-run, knowledgeable and award-winning Estate Agency established since 1986, covering sales and lettings across West London. With a host of experience to offer each of their clients, they also take a lot of pride in training and developing their staff to provide a seamless service throughout the buying, selling or renting experience. They offer excellent career opportunities, staff achievement awards and incentives and company trips abroad.
If this Sales Negotiation role sounds right for you, apply online and call Ryan on 07739358171
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Ollie L, October 2019