Lettings, Senior Negotiator
£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience within the lettings sector at a senior level?
Are you a professional and hardworking individual, looking for a great new opportunity with a highly successful Estate Agency?
Do you have a proven successful track record in listing properties?
* Senior Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Islington, North London
* Monday to Friday 9am - 6:30pm, alternate Saturdays 10am - 3pm
* £20,000 to £22,000 per annum basic salary
* OTE circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
* Full UK driving licence
* Successful boutique, multi-branch, independent property agency
* Specialising in the sale, letting and management of residential property
* Been in business for over 30 years with expert knowledge of property markets in Islington, Highbury, Shoreditch, Hoxton and the city
* Prides themselves on high quality customer service
* Great portfolio size and offer excellent career progression
* Registering applicants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Negotiating terms with Landlords
* Listing properties on to the portfolio
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
Our clients require a positive and ambitious individual, who has a high attention to detail. You should have a strong work ethic and the ability to liaise with a variety of clients, as well as excellent communication and customer service skills. Experience in listing is beneficial, however experience as a Lettings Negotiator is essential.
Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call Ryan on 07739358171
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobsis not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Courtney S, June 2017