Lettings, Senior Negotiator
£22,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Do you have a minimum of 3 years' experience within residential lettings?
Are you highly motivated and professional?
Do you have excellent communication skills and the ability to prioritise a busy workload?
* Senior Lettings Negotiator
* Upminster, Essex
* Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm, Saturdays 9am - 5:30pm (day off in lieu during the week)
* £16,000 to £18,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience)
* OTE circa £22,000 to £28,000 per annum, plus company car/car allowance and bonuses
* Full UK driving licence required
* Highly respected and well-established independent Estate Agency
* Over 50 years' experience and 18 offices
* Departments in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying
* Covering most of Essex and into Central London
* Excellent company benefits and training
* Genuine career progression
* Registering applicants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Negotiating terms with Landlords
* Listing properties on to the portfolio
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
Our clients require an individual with an excellent track record of success within the property industry, particularly in lettings. Additionally, you should be target driven, with a great work ethic and a desire to succeed. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Jack B, August 2018