Sales, Senior Negotiator
£50,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
Do you have a minimum of 2 years' experience in residential sales?
Are you motivated and confident, with a natural sales ability?
Do you have listing/valuations experience within a London-based Estate Agency?
* Senior Sales Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Greenwich, South East London
* Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 6:30pm, Friday and Saturday 8:30am - 5:30pm
* £18,000 to £20,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience)
* OTE circa £50,000 to £60,000 per annum (uncapped commission) plus car allowance
* MUST have full UK driving licence and own vehicle
* One of London and Kent's most successful and ambitious property companies
* Established for over 30 years, they now have 35 offices and employ over 400 staff
* Identified by the LSE as one of 1000 companies to inspire Britain 2015
* Cover Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Commercial, Land, Property Management and more
* Focus strongly on providing outstanding customer service and satisfaction for all their clients
* Provide excellent career progression and development through their training academy
* Growing the property register by winning instructions
* Assisting the Branch Manager in maximising branch profit
* Qualifying potential buyers, identifying their needs and matching them to suitable properties
* Viewing properties
* Negotiating offers
* Liaising with solicitors and mortgage brokers through to sales conclusion
* Referral of Mortgage Business
Our clients require an individual with a good telephone manner, positive attitude and high level of customer service skills. You should be able to negotiate effectively, have the tenacity and drive to succeed and the ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels.
Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Lacharn B, October 2017