Property Management, Trainee Property Manager
£22,000 Per Annum
Are you an organised and energetic individual, with excellent problem-solving skills, looking for an entry level role within a renowned Estate Agency?
Our client is looking for a property manager no experience is required as they will train the right individual, Lettings experience will be advantageous!
Mon- Fri 9am - 6pm
£22,000 per annum
Junior Property Manager, Estate Agent
Leytonstone, East London
* Receiving and actioning maintenance issues and instruct approved contractors
* Dealing with deposits
* Act as liaison between landlords, tenants and contractors
* Arrange appropriate quotations and ensure landlords approval is received
* Raising the insurance claims
* Submit property reports to landlords and follow up any identified maintenance issues
Our clients require:
* Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload
* High attention to detail
* Motivation and ambition
* Ability to work well under pressure
An award-winning estate agent based in the heart of Leytonstone, which has been established now for over 20 years. As one of the area's leading property service companies, innovation and excellent customer service is vital to every area of the business, which range from selling and renting, to property management and mortgages. They offer a trendy work environment and great location, as well as career progression.
If this Junior Property Management role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
Marigona S, October 2021