Business Development Manager, Support Services
£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Are you confident and professional, with proven success within property sales? Our clients are looking for a Key Account Manager to join their market leading organisation, who will report to the Key Account Business Director and be accountable for the creation of strategy plans with business owners, hands on training and an individual input through coaching to create leads. You should be a talented sales individual with experience in a similar role.
About the client
A multi-award-winning Property Auction company offering bespoke white label auction services to Estate Agents across the UK. They pride themselves in being professional and approachable, and believe in training, developing and progressing their staff. They also take part in major fundraising schemes and support various charities.
About the role
* Key Account Manager
* South of England, from Bristol to London, and some South West
* Meeting monthly with all business owners to build key relationships
* Developing and maintaining excellent working relationships and build rapport with all branch staff to maximise results
* Creating property target lists to take into all branch visits to develop lead levels
* Ensuring that all agents have access to the suite of marketing material in place and that they buy in to creating a strategy around its use
* Co-ordinating the handover of successfully on-boarded Partner agents from the External New Business Team into the External Key Account Management Team
Why you would like to work here
* Career progression
* Ongoing training and development
* Car allowance!
Our clients are looking to pay this person a salary of £35,000 per annum, rising to £40,000 per annum after successful probation, with an OTE circa £60,000 to £65,000 and a car allowance of £350pcm
Working hours for this Key Account Manager role are Monday to Friday (home & field based)
If this Key Account Manager role sounds right for you, apply online or call us on 020 8505 5444
Daniel Ruszel, October 2018