£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
If you worked here
* You would be working within a leading Estate Agency that is passionate about providing the highest levels of customer service
* Working with a highly experienced team within their Guaranteed Rental Lettings Department
* You would need a full clean driving licence and willingness to cover long distances/time driving across London & into the Home Counties
* You would have an eye for details and good observational skills
About our Client
* Established over 25 years, with a reputation for delivering quality service
* Specialise within Residential Sales, Lettings and Guaranteed Rent Schemes, as well as Commercial and Residential Property Management services
* Multi-branch independent
* Successfully provide properties to numerous councils for Social Housing on long term lease
A typical day
* Preparing report of required works for the scheme and forward to owner
* Arrange quotations for works if required
* Re-visit properties to ensure all works have been completed to the correct standard
* Carry out full inventory & photos
* Collate required certificates
* Collect or cut 3 full sets of keys per property
* Enter property & landlord details onto CRM system and prepare file for the Admin Department
The need to knows
* Lettings Progressor/Inventory Assistant based in Wanstead, East London
* Twelve Month Maternity Cover
* Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm
* £23,000 to £25,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience)
* Must have exceptional communication and customer service skills
* Hardworking and organised nature is required, as well as IT proficiency
* Use of business pool car!
* Fun, family-feel office environment
If this sounds right for you, apply online and call Jessica on 07739358175
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Abisola J, February 2020