Administration, Lettings Co-ordinator
£18,000 to £19,000 Per Annum
Do you have previous experience in lettings within the property industry?
Are you a forward-thinking administrator, looking for an exciting new opportunity?
Do you have an eagerness to assist a team and the ability to work flexibly?
* Full-time or Part-time Lettings Administrator, Estate Agency
* Chelmsford, Essex
* Monday to Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, Full or Part-time hours available (3-4 days a week)
* £18,000 to £19,000 per annum
* Hours are open to discussion
* Highly respected and well-established independent Estate Agency
* Over 50 years' experience and 18 offices
* Departments in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying
* Covering most of Essex and into Central London
* Excellent company benefits and training
* Genuine career progression
* Handling bespoke database used by landlords and ensuring information is presented professionally and correctly
* Dealing with online enquiries from customers
* Assisting with paperwork and contracts
* Referencing applicants
* Assisting negotiators and managers when required
* General administration duties
* Assisting with marketing and social media
Our clients require an organised and proactive individual, who is an experience lettings administrator, with great communication skills and the capability to assist their team and go the extra mile. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.