Assistant Manager, Lettings
£23,500 to £26,000 Per Annum
Do you have experience in Lettings Progression and Administration and looking for a new position!
Are you highly organised, detailed and enjoy progressing new tenancies through to move in?
Do you live on the East London/Essex borders and looking for some work life balance?
If the above sounds of interest please read on…..
Essex/East London Borders (initially based in Chigwell)
Salary: £23,500 - £26,000 (depending on hours and work experience)
Woking Hours: Can be Part time -4/5 day per week with the opportunity to work from home 1/2 days per week.
* Meet and Greet clients, guests and applicants
* Answering, filtering calls and taking messages
* Arrange meetings and viewings if required
* Register applicants
* Supporting other members of staff where required
* General administration including photo copying, filing and data inputting
* General Ad-hoc duties
Lettings Progression Duties
* Responsible for setting up approx. 25-35 new tenancies per month
* Liaising with Lettings Negotiators once deposit secured
* Handling pre let referencing process
* Generating new tenancy contracts
* Arranging any pre tenancy works required
* Book the inventory/check in/checkout
* Dealing with Tenants deposits ensure lodged with relevant scheme.
* Advising Utilities of new tenancy and providing new tenancy information
* Ensure compliant and organise appropriate Gas and Electric safety certificates where required
The Ideal candidate will have:
* Lettings Progression experience
* Strong IT and organisational Skills
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* A pleasant, confident telephone manner
* Helpful by nature
* Ability to multi task
* Efficient with good attention to detail
If you would like to join this highly established company please do not hesitate to contact LCA on 020 8505 5444.
We look forward to hearing from you.