£45,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Are you a motivating, hardworking and professional individual, looking to further develop your career in the property industry with a brilliant new opportunity to join a well-established Estate Agency in Kent?
Do you have a proven successful background in lettings at management level, and experience in the current rental market in the Greater London area?
Do you have a full UK driving licence and your own car?
Monday to Thursday 8:30am - 6:30pm, Friday and Saturday 8:30am - 5:30pm (day off in lieu during the week)
Up to £27,000 per annum basic salary, including car allowance
OTE circa £45,000 to £50,000 per annum, uncapped commission!
Lettings Manager, Estate Agent
Covering 2 offices based in Medway, Kent
If you worked here:
* You would be working for one of London and Kent's most successful and ambitious property companies, having been established for over 30 years with over 35 offices
* Identified by the LSE as one of 1000 companies to inspire Britain in 2015
* Working with highly motivated and target driven teams of property experts across two vibrant and energetic offices in Medway
* You will be offered a wide range of career opportunities and clear pathways for progression, as well as spectacular rewards and incentives for top achievers
Day to day duties:
* Grow the volume of new lettings business and income production to the branches
* Instruct new properties onto the market and identify other potential business opportunities
* Register, qualify and manage applicants
* Arrange and conduct viewing appointments and secure property lets
* Maintain and up to date knowledge of all available properties
* Implement effective canvassing and marketing strategies
* Carry out monthly 1-2-1's with staff
* Excellent communication and customer service skills (must be able to build and nurture trusted relationships)
* Ability to lead and inspire a successful team of negotiators
* High attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
* Confident and well-presented
* Ability to negotiate
* Experience in lettings at a senior level is essential
* Full UK driving licence and your own car
If this Lettings Management role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
Becky S, May 2021