£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Do you have 6-12 months' experience within the lettings sectors of the property industry?
Are you a motivated and positive individual, looking to work within a reputable West Essex agent?
Do you have good knowledge of the East London market and customer service skills?
* Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Stratford, Essex
* Monday to Thursday 9am - 7pm, Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9am - 5pm (day off in lieu during the week)
* £16,000 to £18,000 per annum basic salary, plus monthly car allowance
* OTE circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
*Full UK driving licence
* Premium lettings and estate agents in Essex
* Offers a wide range of services from property sales and rentals to complete property management
* Working with an experienced team of professionals with superior knowledge of the property market
* Provides expert advice and a tailored service to each customer
* Encourage their employees to move up the career ladder and ensures there are plenty of opportunities to progress
* Bonus schemes are provided and there is a genuinely great team environment
* Meeting potential tenants and building rapport
* Arranging and overseeing viewings of properties
* Negotiating between landlords and potential tenants
* Meeting with landlords
* Answering queries from clients
* Canvassing for new properties
Our clients require a driven and determined lettings agent, with strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and exceptional customer service skills. You should be able to solve problems quickly and effectively, have a high attention to detail and the ability to prioritise a busy workload. Excellent negotiation skills are also essential, previous property sales experience is beneificial. Please only apply if you meet this criteria.
If this Lettings Negotiation role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Georgia N, December 2020