£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Are you a resilient and forward-thinking individual, with a proven successful track record in the lettings sector of the property industry, looking for an exciting new role with a progressive Estate Agency?
Due to continued success our clients are expanding and looking to for ambitious, driven individuals to grow with the company.
Minimum of 1-2 years' experience in lettings within the property industry is required.
Lettings Negotiator, Buckhurst Hill/Loughton/Woodford Green area, Essex
Monday to Friday 8.45am - 6pm and Saturday 8.45am - 4pm (day off in lieu every week)
£16,000 per annum basic salary + car allowance £2500 pa
OTE £35000/£40000 pa
* Qualifying potential tenants and registering applicants
* Identify tenants need and match them to suitable properties
* Deliver the highest level of customer service to landlords and tenants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Landlord Feedback on a regular basis
* Canvass for new business opportunities
* The ability to build and nurture trusted relationships at all levels
* Computer literate and well-presented
Our clients require:
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* High attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure
* Proactive and confident nature
* Willingness to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
* Full UK driving licence with access to own vehicle
* A can-do attitude to work to ensure personal and team success.
Our clients are proudly expanding with the exciting launch of their new office in August/September. This highly successful boutique independent Estate Agency specialises in all aspects of residential property, sales, lettings, property management, new homes, property development and mortgages etc. They have trendy office locations, a friendly and fun nature and are proud to be an environmentally friendly office.
Emma S, July 2021