£35,000 to £50,000 Per Annum
Do you have experience in the current rental market, preferably in the London Bridge area? Do you have experience in the Appraisal and instruction of Residential rental properties, knowledge of the current Residential Lettings market and associated legislation. NFOPP - Technical Award in Residential Lettings and Property Management or equivalent (preferred not essential).
About the Client
One of London and Kent's most successful and ambitious property companies. Founded in 1984 they now have 30 offices and 10 Divisions.
They Employ over 300 staff and are Identified by the LSE as one of 1000 companies to inspire Britain 2015. They cover Sales, Lettings, New Homes, Commercial, Land, Property Management and more. They focus strongly on providing outstanding customer service and satisfaction for all their clients.
About the Job
* Lettings Negotiator - London Bridge
* Grow volume of new lettings business and income production to the branch
* Meet targets and report weekly statistics to line manager
* Register, qualify and manage applicants
* Arrange and conduct viewing appointments and secure property lets
* To implement effective canvassing and marketing strategies
Why you would like to work here
* An exceptional, uncapped commission structure
* Generous car allowance ( driving licence and car essential)
* Comprehensive training programme
* Clear Career progression
* Weekly, Monthly and Annual Awards
* Annual bonuses and a great Christmas Party
A basic salary of between £15,000 - £18,000 Per Annum (depending on experience) plus commission. You can expect your on target earnings to be in the region of £35,000 - £50,000. In addition, they also offer a car allowance.
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 7pm, Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm, Saturday 9:30am - 5:30pm with day off in lieu. 5 day working week.
Call one of our consultants on 020 8505 5444 quoting ref: 18000
Tim S, January 2019