£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Are you an organised and proactive individual, looking for an exciting new opportunity within the lettings sector of a highly successful Estate Agency?
Previous experience in Lettings in the property industry is desirable, but other sales based experience will be considered.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6:30pm, Saturdays 9am - 5:30pm (day off in lieu during the week)
£15,000 to £16,000 per annum basic salary, plus car allowance and quarterly bonuses
OTE circa £23,000 to £25,000 per annum
Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Registering applicants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Negotiating terms with Landlords
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
* Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
* High attention to detail and good problem-solving skills
* Pro-active and confident nature
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure
* Must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction
* Full UK driving licence and own car
A highly respected and well-established independent Estate Agency, covering Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying. With over 50 years' experience they now have 18 offices across most of Essex and into Central London. They offer excellent company benefits, training and career progression, as well as actively supporting their local communities.
If this Lettings Negotiation role sounds right for you, apply online and call Kayleigh on 07719024202
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)