Lettings, Senior Negotiator
£20,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Do you have previous experience in residential lettings,?
Are you a confident, professional, organised individual?
Do you have excellent communication and administration skills?
Our clients are looking for an individual with previous experience working within Lettings, who would love to do a varied role, working within a small, friendly, and supportive team.
Please note, you must have 2 years experience as a Lettings Negotiator, have your own car and live 45 minutes drive from Loughton! If you do not meet these criteria please do not apply as your application will not be considered.
* Lettings Negotiator
* Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm, 1 Saturday month.
* Package £20-£25k basic OTE £35,000pa- 40,000pa.
* Full UK driving licence and own car is essential
* Responsible for registering applicants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Handle the administration of new lets from offer to check in.
* Conduct routine inspections on properties within managed portfolio
* Typically agree between 8/12 new lets per month (up to 20 in peak season)
* Varied role combining organisation and administration with customer services and client contact.
* Proudly independent with excellent Landlord and tenant relationships
* Small friendly team
* Establish portfolio (iro of 250 properties)
Our clients are looking for candidates who have that 'can do' attitude, will enjoy a varied role and want to feel they play a very important part in the success of the office.
Professional, well presented and dedicated candidates with Residential Lettings experience, please apply!
C Diaz, October 2018