£30,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Do you have previous experience in lettings within the property industry?
Are you a professional and proactive individual, looking for a new opportunity with a highly successful Estate Agency?
Do you have a natural sales ability and excellent customer service skills?
* Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* Barnet and Southgate, North London
* Monday to Thursday 9am - 6:30pm, Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9:30am - 4pm (day off in lieu every other week)
* £14,000 to £18,000 per annum basic salary
* OTE circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
* Full UK driving licence
* Long-established Estate Agency operating in North London
* Covers all aspects of the property industry from Sales and Lettings to Commercial and New Homes
* Prides itself on its collaborative management style
* Invest in the training of their staff to support their personal development
* Genuine career progression
* Working between the Barnet and Southgate offices
* Registering applicants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Negotiating terms with Landlords
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
Our clients require an organised and confident individual, who has excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and great problem-solving skills. You should have the ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure, and you must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Kyleigh F, September 2019