Lettings, Senior Negotiator
£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Do you have previous experience in lettings within the property industry?
Are you a professional and proactive individual, looking for a new opportunity with a highly successful Estate Agency?
Do you have a natural sales ability and excellent customer service skills?
* Lettings Negotiator/Senior Lettings Negotiator, Estate Agent
* North Finchley, Barnet and Whetstone North London
* Monday to Thursday 9am - 6:30pm, Friday 9am - 6pm, Saturday 9:30am - 4pm (day off in lieu every week) with some Saturdays off every month (Option to start earlier and finish earlier ie 8am-5.30pm)
* Company car or car allowance
* £18,000 per annum basic salary
* OTE circa £30,000 to £35,000 per annum
* Full UK driving licence
* Long-established Estate Agency operating in North London
* Covers all aspects of the property industry from Sales and Lettings to Commercial and New Homes
* Prides itself on its collaborative management style
* Invest in the training of their staff to support their personal development
* Genuine career progression
* Registering applicants
* Booking and attending viewings
* Negotiating terms with Landlords
* Listing new properties onto the market
* Maintain regular contact with all applicants
* Manage and update applicants on all properties
* Negotiate where instructed any offer between Landlord and Tenant
* Achieve all daily and weekly targets
Our clients require an organised and confident individual, who has excellent communication skills, high attention to detail and great problem-solving skills. You should have the ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure, and you must be willing to go the extra mile to ensure customer satisfaction. Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
Alex M, September 2017