Marketing Manager, Support Services
£40,000 Per Annum
You should have a strong interest in the New Homes industry (London & Home Counties) and be able to monitor, over long periods, the market in certain key locations. Additionally, you will need to carry out quick response research and therefore the ability to form a view is important and this will be achieved through a diligent and organised structure.
About our Client
Our clients have been established for over 25 years, dealing with properties in some of the most sought after locations in London and providing clients with the best possible experience when purchasing a new home. They primarily deal with entry level and affordable homes aimed at first time buyers. These particular housing schemes are a mix of outright sale, shared ownership, shared equity, subsidised rental and of course, Government schemes such as Help to Buy.
About the Job
* Market Research Manager - Loughton, Essex
* Looking at exisiting and new land opportunities
* As data is created in Excel form to begin with, the applicant will need to have a high level of Excel competence. Report writing needs to come naturally and the ability to merge data, graphs and surrounding text is important, as well as presenting reports/findings at Board Director level. Most software options are available and there will be administrative back up.
Why you would want to work here
* Pension Scheme
* Excellent company benefits which include pension, healthcare etc...
* Family run business that take genuine pride in what they do
Our clients are looking to pay a basic salary of £40,000pa.
Monday to Friday 9am-5.30pm
If you have the above criteria and looking for a fantastic job with a great company then please give LCA a call to discuss in further detail on 020 8505 5444.
We look forward to speaking with you.
Ellie T, December 2016