Accounting and Finance, Mortgage Advisor
£60,000 to £100,000 Per Annum
Do you have a high amount of drive and determination to earn money and succeed? Are you well educated with previous sales experience within a highly target orientated environment? You should be energetic, team focused, flexible and adaptable. You must be a good closer and maintain a high standard of customer service at all times. You must be Cemap qualified & experience as a qualified mortgage broker is essential.
About our Client
* Well established multi-branch Estate Agency
* Covers sales, lettings and property management
* A leading agency across East London & Essex
* Believe in training, developing and promoting success
* Understand great people make the business so offer excellent career opportunities
About the Job
* Mortgage Broker, covering Chadwell Heath and surrounding areas
* Business meetings with clients
* Selling most appropriate mortgage package
* Selling of associated assurance products
* Identifying and initiating leads from other sources
* Liaising closely with sales consultants & management to ensure all leads are followed up
Why you would like to work here
* Great earning potential
* Uncapped commission structure
* Great company benefits
* Five day working week
* Additional Holiday Pay
* Great holiday allowance
* No Bank Holiday working
* One in three Saturdays off
Basic salary of between £24,000 - £27,000 with a expected OTE of £60,000 - 100,000 as well as other company benefits such as a pension scheme, life insurance, child care vouchers, as well as company rewards and incentives.
Monday to Friday 9am to 6pm, Saturday 9am to 5pm with a day off in lieu (five day working week)
Please call us now on 020 8505 5444 to discuss further, quoting ref 17871
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Jack B, August 2018