Accounting and Finance, Mortgage Advisor
£50,000 Per Annum
Are you a motivated and successful individual, with a high amount of determination, looking for a new opportunity within a highly successful financial services team of an award-winning Estate Agency?
1-2 years' previous experience with mortgages and a full CeMAP qualification are essential.
Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, every Saturday 9am - 5:30pm (day off in lieu during the week)
£30,000 to £35,000 per annum basic salary (dependent on experience), end of year discretionary profit share
OTE circa £50,000 per annum
Mortgage & Protection Advisor
Brentwood, Havering and North Essex
* Frontline salesperson working towards set targets
* Selling most appropriate mortgage package and associated assurance products
* Offering advice to all clients seeking to purchase a property, qualifying the client's potential to secure finance
* Explaining the various mortgages available and making sure the client understands the differences between variable, fixed, capped and discounted rates
* Providing a detailed estimate of cost, identifying all up-front and monthly payments
* Ensuring the clients circumstances meets the lenders criteria
Our clients require:
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Driven and determined to meet and exceed targets
* High attention to detail
* Successful track record within mortgages in the property industry
* Full CeMAP qualification
A highly respected and well-established independent Estate Agency, covering Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying. With over 50 years' experience they now have 18 offices across most of Essex and into Central London. They offer excellent company benefits, training and career progression, as well as actively supporting their local communities.
If this Mortgage & Protection Advisor role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Martyn W, October 2019