Support Services, Telesales Consultant
£23,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Do you have the ability to deliver first-class customer service?
Are you self-motivated and enthusiastic?
Do you have successful experience within a sales-based, customer-based or telesales role?
* New Business Property Advisor, Estate Agent
* Chelmsford, Essex
* Both full-time and part-time considered: full-time hours are Monday to Friday 8:30am - 6pm, whilst part-time hours are Wednesday, Thursday and Friday 8:30am - 6pm, both include occasional Saturdays with a day off in lieu during the week
* Basic Salary of £18,000 - £19,000 per annum pro rata
* OTE circa £23,000 to £25,000 per annum pro rata
* Highly respected and well-established independent Estate Agency
* Over 50 years' experience and 18 offices
* Departments in Residential Sales, Lettings and Property Management, Land & New Homes, Financial Services, Commercial Property and Surveying
* Covering most of Essex and into Central London
* Excellent company benefits and training
* Genuine career progression
* Making outbound calls to potential clients, no cold calling
* Following up on client needs
* Handling clients across Residential Sales, Lettings, Financial Services and Customer Care
* Generating viewings and valuations
* Delivering first-class service at all times
Our clients require a proactive and confident individual, who has excellent communication and customer service skills, with the ability to work off initiative. You should be able to work well under pressure, be highly target driven and have previous experience within a customer service or sales based role.
Please only apply if you meet these criteria.
Apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.