£23,000 to £26,000 Per Annum
Office Administrator - Bow
Our clients are looking for a hardworking, highly organised office administrator. The ideal candidate will have experience in property administration. Must be well-presented and have impeccable written and verbal communication skills.
Within this role, the chosen candidate will be responsible for supporting the Sales and lettings teams, preparing property brochures, ensuring office stationery is well stocked, as well as any other general sales or lettings administration duties.
As an Office Administrator, a natural ability to multi-task, manage a broad workload and have meticulous attention to detail is essential.
Office Administrator package:
Monday to Friday 9am - 6pm
£23,000 to £26,000 per annum basic salary (dependant on experience)
Career progression if desired
Office Administrator duties:
* Meeting and greeting all new customers in branch
* Answering phone calls and taking detailed messages
* Prepare Valuation Packs
* Responsible for keys going in and out (ensuring returned and stored correctly)
* Sending out property photos and adverts to magazines to publish
* Ordering stationery/equipment for the office
* Taking copies of ID and proof of address
* Booking viewings for applicants
* General office admin duties
To be an Office Administrator, you need:
* Property Administration experience- Essential
*Confident and polite telephone manner
* Excellent IT knowledge and communication skills
* Ability to prioritise a busy workload and work well under pressure
* Enthusiastic, confident and helpful nature
* Experience within administration is desired though not essential
* Like to be busy
* Can-do, positive attitude
* Enjoy supporting a team
* Good attention to detail
* Wants to be part of a very successful team
If you worked here:
* You would be working for a highly successful and progressive Estate Agency, with over 25 years of combined experience in the property market
* You would also be working within a phenomenal and ambitious team
* Our clients have a very welcoming and fun nature and are proud to be environmentally friendly, providing their staff with branded bicycles encouraging them to cycle
* You'll be working within a company with a great reputation, impressive and trendy offices, that offers excellent opportunities for career progression!
If you are a determined, well-presented and forward-thinking individual, looking for a brilliant opportunity to join a progressive and well-known property agency as an Office Administrator, get in touch!
Apply online or call 02085055444
Ela K, February 2022