£20,000 to £25,000 Per Annum
Our clients are looking for candidates with a 2.1 degree, with excellent communication and relationship management skills to join one of the fastest growing Airbnb Management teams in London. Our clients are looking for a talented individual with a passion for Airbnb, wanting to work in a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, who is looking to start a career in Operations. The role is based in our clients sociable head office in Camden Town, North London and offers a competitive salary and a very generous bonus scheme.
About our Client
A highly successful award winning independent who have recently expanded their network to 18 branches across London. Market leaders within Sales and Lettings, their success can be attributed to their excellent training and progression programme. They have their our own in-house handyman service which makes organising maintenance work that little easier.
About the Role
* Operations Executive - Airbnb - Camden, North London
* Working with the Operations Manager to implement best practice
* Helping manage their rapidly growing Housekeeper Team
* Ensuring our properties are set up to Host standards, through selling Handyman work and Styling work
* Conducting Property Checks
* Most importantly, we are looking for a positive person who will be committed to the role
Why you want to work here
* An award-winning training and development programme
* Great prospects for career progression
* Our clients will pay for your necessary property exams and give you £500 for completing them
* An annual, all expenses paid company holiday
* Free lunches and a well-stocked drinks fridge
* Regular company socials and outings with free bars
* An extra day off on your birthday!
Our clients are offering a £20,000pa basic salary plus Bonus
Monday to Friday 8:30am-6:00pm (Summer Mon-Fri 9am-6:30pm) Plus one Saturday in five
Please call us now on 020 8505 5444 to discuss further. Ref 17776
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Chris D, December 2017