Administration, Personal Assistant
£26,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Are you a confident and personable individual, with the ability to work at a Director's level and provide them with administrative support?
Previous experience as a PA is essential, property auction experience is advantageous, however positivity and enthusiasm are important.
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
£28,000 to £32,000 per annum basic salary
PA to Director of Property Auction Department
Leytonstone, East London
* Assist in the day to day running of the auction team
* Booking auction dates and liaising with auction day suppliers
* Ensuring that auction results are published and kept up to date both on the website and on the Essential Information Group
* Organising meetings and room bookings
* Preparing reports and auction details
* Liaising with selling and buying clients
* Managing the auction room on the day of the sale
* Responsible for auction marketing
Our clients require:
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
* Ability to work well under pressure whilst managing a busy workload
* High attention to detail and flexibility to meet deadlines
* Passion and enthusiasm for customer service
* Proactive and forward-thinking with initiative
* Must be computer literate
Established in 1931, this award-winning Residential and Commercial property company have a presence in the City, East and North London, Essex and Hertfordshire. They have been recognised for their high-quality service and compliment this with an evident in-depth knowledge of all their core markets. This reputable firm offer exceptional benefits for all their staff and great opportunity for progression.
If this PA to Director of Property Auction Department role sounds right for you, apply online and call us on 020 8505 5444
(Please only apply if you meet the above criteria)
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this job is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Georgie M, July 2017