£16,000 to £18,000 Per Annum
Are you a first-class administrator with excellent knowledge of Microsoft packages & CRM systems, looking for a part-time role within an exceptional company? Ideally, you will have experience working within a property management department & posses touch typing skills of 65wpm. You should be pro-active, enthusiastic and keen to assist both of your teams where necessary.
About our Client
Established over half a century ago, this Residential and Commercial property company have a presence in the City, East and North London, Essex and Hertfordshire. They have been recognised for their high quality service and compliment this with an evident in-depth knowledge of all their core markets.
About the Role
* Part-time administrator - Walthamstow, East London
* To provide first class administrative support to the Development Consultancy and Professional departments
* Typing, Word Processing and Proof Reading of work
* Managing an affective up to date filing system
* Creating invoices on Salesforce and sending them out to the relevant parties on the behalf of the Surveyors
* Control the flow of mail and other messages efficiently
* Answer incoming telephone calls, and to take detailed messages
* To assist with editing reports, opening files on Salesforce and hard copies
Why you want to work here
* A reputable firm
* Exceptional benefits
* The chance to join in with several regular charity fundraising events & volunteering
Our clients are offering a salary of between £16,000 - £18,000 pro rated, dependant on experience.
You will be working 2/3 days per working week (Monday-Friday) and you will have the opportunity to be flexible with your hours.
If this role sounds of interest to you, call Jess immediately on 020 8505 5444.
LCA are highly established multi award winning specialist recruitment agency for the property industry.
Driven by accuracy and long term placements for both parties we are unique in our approach, committing to understanding our candidates skills and needs before presenting them to a short list of suitable clients.
The result speedy, accurate long term placements, executed by experienced, personable, understanding consultants who put you first!
If this jobs is not for you but you know someone who might be interested in this role, then please recommend them to LCA. Provided the referred candidate is not already registered on our database and they are successfully placed in a job via LCA and pass their probation period, we will send you high street vouchers for the sum of £100.
You can follow LCA Jobs on Linkedin, Twitter and Facebook.
Due to high volumes of applications, if you do not hear with us within 5 days, unfortunately your application has not been successful, but we wish you good luck in securing a role in the near future.
Ronan R, July 2017