Property Management, Property Manager
£23,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Are you a highly organised, forward-thinking and enthusiastic individual, looking for an excellent opportunity to work as a Portfolio Compliance Co-ordinator within a well-established and unique property agency?
Do you have strong administration skills and a keen interest in compliance within the property industry?
Portfolio Compliance Co-ordinator package:
Monday to Friday 9am - 5:30pm
£23,000 to £35,000 per annum basic salary, dependent on level of experience
Portfolio Compliance Co-ordinator duties:
* Instruct contractors to carry out compliance related works as required, and address any identified remedial works
* Organising the timely renewal of mandatory compliance certification as required, to include but not limited to; Gas Safety, EICR, EPC
* Administering of Section 21 6A notice paperwork
* Organising servicing of specialist safety appliances within particular developments
* Ensuring compliance requirements stipulated within Local Authority licenses are kept up to date
* Providing assistance and occasional advice to the Property Management department relating to compliance legislations
* Accurately update systems.
* Answer general, maintenance and emergency phone calls and process accordingly.
* Act as a central point of contact for landlords, tenants, managing agents and contractors.
* Keep line manager updated of any major issues.
* Carry out ad hoc duties assigned by line manager.
* Arrange access to properties with correct notification, as necessary.
* Complete all administrative functions to ensure the accuracy of landlord and tenant information, billing and payment details.
* To follow all software procedures and updates as per the SOP.
* To accurately process contractor invoices.
* To promote the company through outstanding customer service
To be a Portfolio Compliance Co-ordinator, you need:
* Ability to work under pressure and to work in/within a team.
* Exceptional organisational, verbal and written communication skills.
* Strong administrative skills.
* Expert communicator capable of effectively managing conflict and solving problems.
* Ability to multi-task by employing effective time management strategies.
* Be well presented and communicate with internal and external customers in a professional and friendly manner.
* Confidence, enthusiasm and strong dedication to the job and company.
* Live up to the Department Standard Requirement.
If you worked here:
* You would be working for a unique agency, with a portfolio of prime riverside locations
* Great working culture and team collaboration with excellent career prospects for progression
* A strong focus on charity and giving back, including talks, events and time off to participate
* Private health care alongside other benefits
Apply online or call 02085055444
Ryan F, October 2019